1. Cruise Lines Continue to further distinguish their Brands.
2. Short Cruises are on the Rise.
3. Cruise Ship are adding New Single Cabins to attract a more diverse passenger
4. Asia, Bordeaux and the Panama Canal will continue as 2014's Hot Destinations.
5. Cruise Lines will tighten Smoking Policies.
6. Alfresco eateries and outdoor activities are on the increase .
7. An increase in more variety of Dining Venues is the New Norm.
cruisers' deisre to post to Social Media while crusing.
9. Cruise Lines are adopting more "Choose-your-own-Perks" promotions.
10. River Cruising continues to expand, with more options for all budgets.
11. Expedition Cruising is expanding on Luxury Lines.
12. Look for increased homeport attractions.
What this means for the cruisers: There will be more options and better value, with cruisers able to select from a range of choices, and more unique offerings.
It's always best to check with your personal travel expert, (Reach an Agent) for more information on these continuing trends, as we move through 2014. Never has it been so easy to choose the line and ship that suits you best -- and we predict the lines will further differentiate themselves in the coming year.