Explore The World
You can search and find and even book your dream luxury trips and vacation destination packages - in the comfort of your own home, office or wherever!
Use the search tools in the images you see here: Seach and Book a Vacation Package or Vacation Therapy or Travel Impressions or scroll down to get started.
Dreaming of something more extensive or involved? Simply give one of our offices a call or email us. See our Contact Us page!
To connect with a particular agent - click: Reach An Agent.
You can also visit our Partner sites:
Dear Viking Travel-
The trip was fantastic on The Rocky Mountaineer. It’s all about the views from the train & the comfort. They had very helpful staffing everywhere you turned.
- Service was excellent on the train; train was very comfortable and allowed for moving around to chat with other guests. Meals were very good. You have to be able to get up and down the tight, winding train stairs to get to the bathrooms and dining rooms. This could be a deal breaker for some but we watched our 90 yrs plus folks handling it.
- The mix of our group was about 50% in the mid 70’s to early 80’s. We were on the younger side (mid 60’s) although not at all the youngest. The ethnic mix was pretty varied; several folks from down under; a few families from China; many Americans and Canadians.
- The Fairmonts - excellent! Each one unique & beautiful. Did you know they allow dogs?
- You had booked us for breakfast buffets with the extra money they allocated to us - definitely the way to go.
- Lake Louise - we got so lucky! We had one of 5 rooms in the whole place with a balcony. And it overlooked the lake. It was breathtaking.
So, thank you again! We had a great time, a trip for a lifetime! Thank you again!